Friday, August 20, 2010

Rise a Knight has a cover!

This here is the front and back cover of my novel! I just received this proof in an email. Apparently they mispelled my name in the biography even though it is written on the cover like 2 times... SIGH but I just about cried when I saw my cover. It looks so doggone good!! It was a amazing feeling to see it for the first time.. .it's like a dream  come true! I have  been wanting to be published for forever and ever! Kudos to my best friend Charlotte Moore for drawing the cover. LOVE  it!


Now I have 48 hours to read my manuscript proof to make sure it looks all good to go! Then it will be about 6-9 before it is actually on the shelves but I can't wait! Please take time to read the excerpt on my blog or listen to it on YouTube... disneyobsession is my channel....


If only I could get to work on those other two novels... The Bereft Crown and Maith Aisear and publish some kids books... I'll be the happiest person on earth :D

That's all for today.... :D

Writer Alley (Allyson Cartwright)

No comments:

Post a Comment